Connection Name: OKEX
Custody Type: Custodial
Wallet Type: Exchange Account
Zabo API Features: Read Balances, Read Transaction History, Read Deposit Addresses, Can Produce A Deposit Address
Required User Credentials: API Key and Secret Key
BAT, BCH, BTC, DAI, DASH, EOS, ETC, ETH, LTC, XLM, XRP, XTZ, ZEC
API Key Instructions:
- Log in to OKEX and hover over your email in the top right corner
- Select "API"
- Setup 2FA if requested and return to this section
- Input a display name, such as "Zabo", then enter a passphrase you can remember or store elsewhere
- Ensure that "Enquiry" is checked in the "Permissions" section
- You should see the new API Key when you return to the API dashboard. Under "Action" click "View"
- Enter your passphrase from step 6 and the requested 2FA code then click "Confirm"
- Enter your newly generated keys in the corresponding fields when connecting your account