Connection Name: Liquid
Custody Type: Custodial
Wallet Type: Exchange Account
Zabo API Features: Read Balances, Read Transaction History
Required User Credentials: API Key and Secret Key
BAT, BCH, BTC, DAI, DASH, EOS, ETC, ETH, LTC, XLM, XRP, XTZ, ZEC
API Key Instructions:
- Sign in to Liquid and hover over the account icon in the top right
- Select "API Token"
- In the dashboard, click on "Create API Token" NOTE: You must have 2FA set up with Liquid prior to completing this process
- Select the "Read" checkbox for "Accounts", "Positions", and "Trading Accounts"
- Click "Create Token" NOTE: The secret key will only be available this one time, so complete the next part before leaving the view
- Enter your newly generated keys in the corresponding fields when connecting your account