Connection Name: KuCoin
Custody Type: Custodial
Wallet Type: Exchange Account
Zabo API Features: Read Balances, Read Transaction History, Read Deposit Addresses, Can Produce A Deposit Address
Required User Credentials: API Key and Secret Key
BAT, BCH, BTC, DAI, DASH, EOS, ETC, ETH, LTC, XLM, XRP, XTZ, ZEC
API Key Instructions:
- Log into KuCoin and select "API" in the top bar
- Hover over the account icon in the top right (just below language selector)
- Click on "API Management"
- If requested, follow the steps to enable the security protection methods and then return to the API Management section by following steps 2-4 again
- Select "Create API"
- Input a name, such as "Zabo" and a passphrase as requested and proceed through the Security Verification steps
- Enter your newly generated keys in the corresponding fields when connecting your account