Connection Name: Bitstamp
Custody Type: Custodial
Wallet Type: Exchange Account
Zabo API Features: Read Balances, Read Transaction History, Read Deposit Addresses, Can Produce A Deposit Address
Required User Credentials: API Key and Secret Key
BAT, BCH, BTC, DAI, DASH, EOS, ETC, ETH, LTC, XLM, XRP, XTZ, ZEC
API Key Instructions:
- Log in to Bitstamp and click on "Account"
- Under the "Security" menu, click on "API Access" and select "New API Key"
- Ensure that "Account Balance" and "User Transactions" are checked in the "Permissions" section
- Click on "Generate Key"
- In the "Actions" section, click "Activate" and check your email
- Click on the link in the email received from Bitstamp and return to the API Key list
- Enter your newly generated keys in the corresponding fields when connecting your account