Connection Name: Binance
Custody Type: Custodial
Wallet Type: Exchange Account
Zabo API Features: Read Balances, Read Transaction History, Read Deposit Addresses, Can Produce A Deposit Address
Required User Credentials: API Key and Secret Key
ATOM, BAT, BCH, BTC, DAI, DASH, EOS, ETC, ETH, HBAR, LTC, XLM, XRP, XTZ, ZEC
API Key Instructions:
- Log in to your Binance account and go to the API Management section
- Enter a key label such as "Zabo" and click "Create" NOTE: If prompted to set up 2FA, go through this process then return to the "API Management" section
- Follow the 2FA prompt and then check your email to "Confirm Create" NOTE: The secret key will only be available this one time, so complete the next part before leaving the view.
- Zabo requires "Read Only" access only. So, for your safety, make sure "Read Only" is the only restriction checked, otherwise "Edit restrictions"
- Enter your newly generated keys in the corresponding fields when connecting your account
Zabo currently provides support only to Binance.com. Binance US is a different provider we will support soon.